Location: The site is located within the IH-35 corridor along the west side of Marketplace Avenue, just south of City Lights Drive and north of Burleson Street, west of IH-35 in Kyle, Texas. Maketplace Avenue is a major north south connector from FM 1626 to downtown Kyle and it is anticipated to have 16,000 vehicles per day. The entitlements in place allow for relatively quick site development and building permit submission with potential fast-track permitting approval process.
Size: Approximately 18.84 acres. Tract averages approximately 425′ in width (approximately 346′ on south end and approximately 500′ on north end) and has approximately 1,600′ of frontage along Marketplace Avenue.
Price: Call Broker for pricing – 512 201 3229.
Zoning: RS – Retail and Services. Includes retail, office, hospitality, assisted living and medical uses. Zoning Configuration.
Permitted Uses: View here.
City of Kyle Division 16 Zoning Code: View here.
Jurisdiction: City of Kyle, Hays County, Texas.
Utilities: Water, wastewater, electric available. There is a 12″ water line to the site. Dedicated wastewater connection located at manhole near the southwest coner of the property and dedicated LUEs per Marketplace extension agreement.
Impervious Cover: The allowable impervious cover of the site is regulated by the minimum landscape requirement per the Zoning classification for the property.
Street Improvements: Marketplace Avenue is a two-lane thoroughfare with center turn lane. Sidewalks and street lights installed along frontage of Marketplace Avenue. Three curb-cuts are approved for the site.
Entitlements/Seller Materials: Several entitlements in place for quick site development permit and building permit submission. Site development and building permit approval could be fast-tracked. Below is a summary of the approvals obtained by the owner.
- Market Study – Capitol Market Research
- Wildlife Clearance
- Phase 1 Report
- Economic Impact Study
- Texas Historical Commission Approval/Clearance
- ACOE Permit
- Soils Report
- CLOMR Approval (removing property from floodplain) FEMA Permit Issued
- TCEQ Clearance
- City has indicated their intent for fast-track approval of replat, permits, etc. pertaining to the tract.
*Detailed information on the property available with executed NDA.
Drainage: Detention via offsite detention pond. No water quality required. Wetland improvements installed. Contour & Floodplain Map.
- The site is adjacent to Kyle Crossing and Kyle Marketplace, which are anchored by H.E.B. Plus, Target, Kohl’s and Petsco.
- Proposed 350-unit multifamily project across Marketplace Avenue from the site.
- Just east of the Plum Creek master planned community and golf course. Plum Creek encompasses 2,200 acres and has 7,000 residents in its first phase.
- Seton Medical Center Hays is a 142-bed facility that is designed to expand to 300 beds.
- Austin Community College (ACC) regional campus, which enrolls nearly 2,000 students is located northwest of the site.
Real Estate Taxes: Currently the property has an agricultural exemption in place.
Broker prepared to provide all third-party documents received from Seller to qualified Buyers.
Buyer to independently verify all information provided herein and shall not rely on the provided information to make investment decisions.